- Department: Chief Lab
- Age: Unlimited
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Work location: Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
- Release time: 2019-05-06
1. Responsible for completing the demand investigation and scheme preparation of water treatment projects; 2. Responsible for the design of water treatment processes and engineering schemes, drawing relevant design drawings, guiding the site installation, equipment debugging, and solving technical problems of the project. 3. Cooperate with other departments for technical support.
4. Assist business personnel in technical communication and negotiation of water treatment projects.
5. During the construction phase, organize the coordination of the design, supervision, and engineering relationships, and resolve the technical connection between the various majors on the construction site.
6. Responsible for the approval of the water treatment design scheme and construction drawings in the project.
7. Responsible for construction delivery, technical support, and control design changes during the construction of water treatment projects.
8. Responsible for guiding the specific work of process technicians.
9, complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above in environmental engineering, water supply and drainage, municipal engineering and other related majors; 2. Have a solid professional foundation, more than 5 years experience in wastewater treatment design work; 3. Familiar with the principles and methods of water treatment, and familiar with the processing process, Familiar with design specifications and standards, can independently complete process plan preparation, preliminary design, construction drawing, and equipment performance comparison;
4. Proficient in using computer software such as AutoCAD and office;
5. Proficient in domestic sewage process calculation and equipment selection;
6, have a good team spirit and communication skills;
7. Have good physical fitness, endure hardships and stand hard work, and be able to adapt to frequent business trips (short term);
8. Able to accept greater labor intensity, and if necessary, work overtime to complete emergency work tasks.